Whether you’re spending the holidays at home with your family or over Zoom, there’s nothing better than a warm beverage to sip on while you’re making food, or after a big meal. We love giving our Organic Earl Grey a festive spin with this Spiced Cranberry Tea recipe. It’s simple and most of the ingredients you’re probably already cooking with for the holidays! You can adjust the steeping time of the cinnamon sticks and cloves based on how much spice you want. Cheers!
- 12oz fresh cranberries
- 8 cups water
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 6 whole cloves
- juice of 2 oranges
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 bags Organic Earl Grey
- Combine cranberries and water in a large pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes, until cranberries have softened.
- Remove from heat and add orange juice, lemon juice, cloves, cinnamon sticks, sugar, and tea bags.
- Allow to steep for 5 minutes, then remove tea bags and allow to steep, covered, for an additional 30 minutes to an hour.
- Remove cinnamon sticks and cloves before serving.
- Enjoy! Makes 8 servings.