How to Make Cold Brew Coffee
Around here, we drink cold brew all year long. It’s one of the easiest brew methods, makes several servings, and it’s ready to go in the morning. If you’re wondering how to make cold brew coffee, our easy brew tutorial breaks down the steps and get your caffeinated in no time. We love using our Organic Café La Dueña or Organic Ethiopia Shakisso Natural, but we have a whole list of coffees perfect for cold brew.
- 2 Quart-sized container (jar or pitcher)
- Measuring cups
- Fine mesh strainer
1 cup of ground coffee and 1 quart of filtered water
Coarse – coffee should be about the size of celery seed
1. Place 1 cup coarsely ground coffee in a clean container.
2. Add 1 quart of cold, filtered water. Stir to make sure all the grounds are wet.
3. Cover and chill for 8-12 hours.
4. Pour your cold brew through a strainer to separate the grounds and viola! You have a pitcher of cold brew concentrate just waiting to caffeinated you. Mix concentrate with cold water to taste and enjoy.